The winery is located in Lujan de Cuyo, province of Mendoza, 20 minutes from Mendoza city.

The building is one of the few relics of the old Mendoza, built in 1901 by who was on that time Governor of Mendoza: Agustin Alvarez.

Federico Benegas Lynch bought this property in 1999 and it took him 5 years to restore it to its original design including the adobe walls.

The production area has 80 concrete tanks that go from 2000 to 20.000 lt. The total capacity of the winery is 800.000 lt, of which today only part of it is used but the target is to reach full capacity in a few years.

The underground cava has 8 meters depth with the original stone walls. Humidity is maintained between 60 and 70% and the temperature slowly varies from 13C in winter to 17C in summer in a natural way that does not ionize the atmosphere.

Storage capacity of 225 lt oak barrels is of 1200. Today there are 350 French oak barrels that are renewed every year. The winery only uses French barrels.

On the other hand, old underground concrete tanks have been restored and are used for bottle ageing 120.000 bottles that are waiting their optimum moment to be release to the market.